Now Hiring! (14 Sept 2017)
Reports to: Partners and Operations Director
Did you know that over 30% of clinical rooms in Australia are under-utilised? Wouldn’t it be a better world where medical specialists can practice beyond the walls of the hospitals and closer to their patients?
Periop Partners’ client is setting up an innovative set of clinical rooms for specialists, allied health and alternative health providers, using the MedicRooms platform. It will allow practitioners to find medical rooms in locations closer to their patients and referral base. They are looking for an ambitious and motivated practice manager to join their team!
This is a great opportunity to be at start of an exciting and fast-growing company, with great exposure to the business of healthcare. You’ll be working closely with the business partners and project teams, in a fast-paced, adaptive environment with the potential to deliver real change in how healthcare works in Australia.
This role is part community management and part practice management, where you will be directly responsible for the growth and development of this medical services community. Ideally you will have previous experience in practice management in the medical industry, with project management in building or construction. Prior sales skills will be highly favourable.
Our client has a set of rooms, attuned to the unique needs of healthcare professionals, that needs to be readied for deployment. Initially you will be engaged in a project management role; and then you will have the scope to transition into a key practice management position, with the ability to deliver high quality secretarial and administrative skills and manage a team.
- Community management: being the face of a company, managing communications in both directions (between licencees and owners), showing the spaces and managing the progress of the project.
- As a digital savvy and resourceful employee, you will be responsible for managing clients’ needs, supporting communications and events and project management, among other tasks. You will receive IT support, administrative and project management support from external suppliers.
- Practice management, secretarial and administrative skills, including answering phones, typing 50 wpm, billing support with experience in specialist practice management
- Ability to work independently
- Provide timely support and incident resolution for licencees, suppliers and other project stakeholders
- Monitor rooms progress, as the client builds their professional engagement and network
- Awareness of patient confidentiality and privacy principles as applicable to healthcare
- Position is based in Melbourne, Australia – the rooms are located in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne, 20 minutes drive from the city
- Immediate start
- Previous experience as a practice manager in the medical industry
- Previous experience in project management
We are advertising on behalf of our client, a professional services firm.
Periop Partners believe in “Healthcare anytime, everywhere”. We believe in delivering healthcare beyond the walls of hospitals and out in the communities. We want to help doctors make better use of their specialist skills, help organisations make better use of their facilities and help patients receive better care through more efficient resource utilisation.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30, 2017.