6 Stages Workshop for Medical Businesses (October 15, 2017)
EVERY BUSINESS HAS 6 STAGES.
- Each stage has a set of specific actions
- Timing is everything: at different stages, the Who, What, When and Why you do the things changes
- Preparing for the next stage begins in the stage, or stages, before
Owners of Medical Businesses have different challenges and activities to other industries. They and their businesses are influenced by unique trends and reasons, in each stage, that are specific to the healthcare industry.
The “6 Stages” Workshop is a half-day event that provides a face-to-face contact with the Medibusiness advisory and partner network.
This ‘business-meets-lifestyle’ educational workshop lets business owners plan and practically fix the problems in their business and create time for a life.
This event is suitable for:
- practitioners who own their own practice and want to grow their business
- new practitioners
- practitioners looking to exit their business
This event will not be repeated in 2017.
Date: Sunday, October 15, 2017
Time: 11am to 3pm
Location: Marriott Hotel, Melbourne
Price: $35, or free to customers who have purchased Medical Business Management
NB: Places are limited to 70 attendees. Partners, spouses and practice managers are welcome to attend. The event is catered. Please notify our team as to your dietary requirements. Priority is given to customers who have purchased Medical Business Management.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
1. Start it (or Re-start it) – how to envision your business, what you need to do or change to turn it into a reality
2. Set it up – the practical aspects of business, financial, operational set up
3. Support it – staff management, reporting and legal requirements
4. Systematise it – Business: IT, accounting, HR, patient management, suppliers, office management and financial management. Personal: managing time, holidays, and family expectations
5. Scale it – Locking down the current function and growing a business. Creation of multiple sources of income
6. Sell it (or Share it) – Preparing the business for sale, or for part-purchase by another practitioner.
Do not miss out the opportunity to improve and create the business and life you want before the end of 2018.